Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chapter 12 Question # 2


There has been many times where I was mistaken and thought something of a certain situation and I was wrong. An example of this is one day when I came into work, my boss was in a really bad mood. Usually she is extremely happy, smiley, and bubbly. However, on that particular day she was very grumpy, sad, and it seemed like she was really pissed off. I thought that she was mad at me about something that I did wrong during my entire shift. I was constantly paranoid and was rethinking my steps and trying to figure out what I had done wrong. I was so scared that she was going to fire me. However, by the end of the day we all found out the real reason she was upset and it had nothing to do with any of her employees and it has something to do with a person reason. I realized that you can’t just assume something unless you really think about the situation. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that you can't assume things. When I assume things, it usually ends up not being true, but I feel like it's just a habit. This event that occurred to you has happened to me before as well. It's just hard to not think that you did something wrong if your boss isn't giving you the time of day. I personally think it's crazy how little things like that can change your whole mood because you think it was your fault for the mood that they're in. I'm glad to hear that you or any of the other employees were the cause of your boss's mood, but it's sad to hear that something happening in her personal life is causing her have a mood switch.

    ReplyDelete