Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chapter 2 Question # 1


When choosing a career, it is important to know your strengths and your weaknesses to ensure that you will have great achievement in whichever career you are trying to pursue. For example, if your math skills are a little weak, you may find alternate careers that do not involve math and try to stay away from a careers such as being math teacher or an accountant since it involves a great deal of math. I believe that the type of reasoning I am strongest in is Inductive reasoning. Inductive reasoning in other words is constructing or evaluating general propositions. This can be used in a career choice because I can choose something where I have the opportunity to evaluate and to prove something to be possible if I did something in the legal courts department. Before choosing a career it is important to know what your strengths are individually because that will help you be more successful and will keep you happy with your position in that specific career choice. 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy how you described the type of reasoning. I like how you related with math people and how math people have certain types of thinking and jobs that they can highly perform in. I also like you and how you told us your type of thinking and how you are an inductive reasoner. You would definitely work well in the legal court or as an lawyer. For me I am more of an emotional and logical thinker so I can perform well as a psychologist or a business manager. Who knows, I might even be able to find a job where I can use both of my thinking types to really perform well.

    ReplyDelete