Monday, December 3, 2012

What I have learned


I have learned a lot from this class. Prior to taking this class I assumed that this was going to be a very simple and easy class because it was online. However, I was proven wrong because this class requires a lot of work. But in the end this class has taught me so much. For example, I am able to manage my time more wisely, because with this course I had to make sure I took out time to focus on this class in order to get an A. One of the main concepts I leaned thought this course was how to examine and how to form an argument. This is an essential thing to know and learn because you use it in your every day life and in your future career. Having skills to examine arguments will allow you to be affective in your own arguments and will allow you to succeed further. 

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about taking this class. I too also thought that this class was going to be really easy. But as you said it was not all too easy. It did require plenty of time and effort if you want to pass and get a good grade nonetheless. I was surprised about how much time this class required to study for. It was overall a great class and I learned so much from it just like you did. This class also made me realize that I needed to figure out a time management schedule. This truly saved me from procrastination, not on this class, but also the rest.

    ReplyDelete